Arrowhead Regional Medical Center will provide interpreters for deaf patients and their companions to ensure quality care
You are here
DRLC maintains specialized programs that focus on areas of pressing concern to the disability community. Our client base includes people with all types of disabilities; people affected by cancer; children and students with disabilities; medically fragile children and people with terminal illness.
DRLC practice areas include:
Cancer Rights Program
Civil Rights Program
- Community Advocacy Program
- Disability Litigation Program
- Education Advocacy Program
- Inland Empire Program
End of Life Choice
- End of Life Liberty Project
- Right to receive appropriate supportive and palliative care
- Right to effective and aggressive pain and symptom management
DRLC does not provide legal representation on the following types of cases: Criminal, Employment, Domestic Violence, Personal Injury, Consumer Fraud, Bankruptcy, Evictons or Foreclosures, Applications or Appeals for Public Benefits, Wills/Estates/Trusts/ Conservatorships.
For more information about services DRLC does provide, please click here.